Even though many of us are prepared for bad news right now, when it comes, it is often distressing and disappointing. We all know the economy is in a precarious position right now, and companies face severe challenges.
Sadly, this leaves many people facing the threat of redundancy. Losing your job at any time is an upsetting process, but right now, the consequences of losing your job might be catastrophic.
Therefore, people who are at threat of losing their job need a high level of support and guidance. At Global Solution Services, we aim to provide a range of services and training for people who might lose their job, or who have lost their job.
At a time like this people, need support in a range of different ways.
People need support in maintaining their budget
If your finances are about to be negatively impacted in a meaningful manner, it is no surprise many people require additional support in balancing their budget. In our range of redundancy support training packages, we help people review their finances and make tough decisions regarding what they need to do in order to move forward.
People need to know what they need to do
If you haven’t reviewed the job market in some time, you might be surprised at what options are available to you, or what is expected from job applicants. It is imperative you quickly get up to speed with how to connect and engage with new employers, and to determine what positions you are qualified for.
No matter how many times you have faced redundancy before, the current climate makes it an extremely challenging task, but we are here to help.
We aim to provide individuals with the following benefits with our redundancy support training:
• Build your Confidence to seek new opportunities
• Gain clarity on your options
• Receive up to date understanding of the current job market and how to navigate this
• Learn how to connect and engage with new employers
• Discuss ‘what next’ with a qualified Coach
• More time-efficient job search campaign, CV support, personal branding and interview help
• Improve your success-rate in being shortlisted for target roles
Reap the benefits of training from experts in this field
The benefits of these redundancy training courses include:
• An opportunity to receive impartial Careers information advice and support from industry professionals
• Receive expert guidance and career planning to reach their next positive opportunities
• Staff will gain invaluable practical support with CV’s, Up to date job search strategies, Interview advice and access to ‘Live vacancy’ support
• Staff will feel supported and able to navigate the new complex and changing working world through our personalized, flexible service that is centred around every individual’s needs.
If you would like to learn more about the importance of redundancy support, we can help. At Global Solution Services, we offer a range of remote training courses, aimed at ensuring you move forward during these challenging times. You can find out more about our training support by visiting our site, or by contacting us online