Redundancy/Outplacement Support Webinars
Outplacement Support is designed specifically to support people affected within an organization as a result of redundancy or restructure. It is also to help individuals successfully transition to their next opportunity whilst still employed.
GSS recognize this can be a daunting and unsettling time if your company is restructuring or offering redundancy. At GSS, we know every single person is unique, and so is our service. Tailored to the individual’s needs, we work with you on a one-one to provide careers support and advice providing a wealth of knowledge and expertise for your journey.In order to help you achieve your desired goal it is important to stop, take stock and start at the beginning. Our qualified Career consultants and coaches will help you to think about your career goals and aspirations and together we can start to make progress to understand how these can be achieved.
GSS Career Coaches are qualified and experienced and we are proud members of the
Careers Development Institute
Why are outplacement services so important for individuals?
• Build your Confidence to seek new opportunities
• Gain clarity on your options
• Receive up to date understanding of the current job market and how to navigate this
• Learn how to connect and engage with new employers
• Discuss ‘what next’ with a qualified Coach
• More time-efficient job search campaign, CV support, personal branding and interview help
• Improve your success-rate in being shortlisted for target roles
Why are outplacement services so important for organisations
• Even during this most difficult time it’s important to demonstrate how you care about your staff, your most important asset
• Provide genuine professional support to those who are about to face their most difficult career challenges and competitive job market
• Reduce conflict by providing Professional independent support for those who may be re-applying for internal positions and support for those unsuccessful
• Free up HR and Management time
• Maintain company standards and morale of remaining colleagues “redundancy survivors”.
• An opportunity to receive impartial Careers information advice and support from industry professionals
• Receive expert guidance and career planning to reach their next positive opportunities
• Staff will gain invaluable practical support with CV’s, Up to date job search strategies, Interview advice and access to ‘Live vacancy’ support
• Staff will feel supported and able to navigate the new complex and changing working world through our personalized, flexible service that is centered around every individuals need.
Webinar length: 90 minutes
Who should attend? Open to all staff members affected by re-structure, redundancy or redeployment
Platform: Teams/Zoom meeting.
Please contact our bookings team for any other enquiries on: 0208 665 4297.