We know that many people are facing up to the challenge of finding a new job this summer. Many companies have gone to the wall in the past year, a lot of companies are struggling and the end of the furlough scheme might cause significant issues for many employees in the job sector.
Therefore, it is likely to be very competitive in the job market, and we understand if you lack the confidence to think you will bounce back quickly. Knowing that you are up against so many people can put you off, and if you feel there is no point in applying for jobs, you won’t get a new job.
We can help you present yourself in the best possible light
This doesn’t have to be the case. At Global Solution Services, we are here to help you face up to the challenges posed by the jobs market in 2021. No matter how much experience you have in employing for jobs, the current climate is different.
Therefore, if you don’t have much experience or confidence, you are not alone. With our help, you can create an approach that will allow you to improve your chances of finding a job that is right for you.
What sort of job do you want to find this year?
The steps that make a difference when you are looking for a job include:
1. Know what you’re good at and use that to your advantage
2. Think about the skills you have and how they can be used in other fields
3. Be aware of your personal brand – it is important for finding new opportunities
4. Take care of yourself by eating well, exercising, getting enough sleep, etc.
5. Find a mentor or coach to help keep you motivated on the journey to success!
6) Create a plan with specific steps to take each day towards your goal
7) Keep track of all the things you’ve done so far and celebrate every milestone (even if it’s just a small achievement!)
8) Keep an open mind when interviewing for jobs- some companies might not be perfect but will offer more opportunities than others while still being close enough geographically or financially for consideration
9) Remember that this process takes time and patience- don’t get discouraged if nothing happens overnight! It’s better to have a plan than no plan at all
This might sound like a lot of steps, but you’ll be surprised at how quickly you move forward with our help. We are pleased to say we have helped many jobseekers in the local area, and we are keen to help you as best as we can.
If you have recently lost your job, or you are concerned about losing your job in the future, we can help.
If you would like to learn more about how you can bounce back after a redundancy, we can help. At Global Solution Services, we offer a range of remote training courses, aimed at ensuring you move forward during these challenging times. You can find out more about our training support by visiting our site, or by contacting us online.