While it is right that most of the focus of redundancy support goes to individuals who have or look like losing their job, there is a need for companies to receive support through the process as well. Redundancies should be managed carefully, and a failure to do so can cause short and long-term problems for organisations.
You should focus on the most important tasks
At times like these, there will be many issues for your organisation, but it is unlikely you will have the time or personnel to deal with every issue in the manner it needs to be dealt with. At times like this, it is helpful to outsource certain tasks.
By calling on skilled professionals like ourselves, your organisation can feel confident about managing the redundancy process while dealing with other problems.
You want people to feel valued
If you are only losing some personnel at this time, you must ensure you manage their removal from your organisation well. People who remain in your company might still be friends with people, and there will likely be an emotional attachment.
If you treat former colleagues badly, the people you continue to employ may suffer from low morale or feel disconnected from your organisation. This will cause you problems in the long-term, so it is best to avoid it if you can,
This might be a new process for you
Many organisations don’t have considerable experience or expertise in this matter, especially at this trying time. If you want to feel confident over your actions at this time, it is best to seek guidance from professionals.
We aim to provide organisations with the following benefits with our redundancy support training:
• Even during this most difficult time it’s important to demonstrate how you care about your staff, your most important asset
• Provide genuine professional support to those who are about to face their most difficult career challenges and competitive job market
• Reduce conflict by providing Professional independent support for those who may be re-applying for internal positions and support for those unsuccessful
• Free up HR and Management time
• Maintain company standards and morale of remaining colleagues “redundancy survivors”.
Reap the benefits of training from experts in this field
The benefits of these redundancy training courses include:
• An opportunity to receive impartial Careers information advice and support from industry professionals
• Receive expert guidance and career planning to reach their next positive opportunities
• Staff will gain invaluable practical support with CV’s, Up to date job search strategies, Interview advice and access to ‘Live vacancy’ support
• Staff will feel supported and able to navigate the new complex and changing working world through our personalized, flexible service that is centred around every individual’s needs.
If you would like to learn more about the importance of redundancy support, we can help. At Global Solution Services, we offer a range of remote training courses, aimed at ensuring you move forward during these challenging times. You can find out more about our training support by visiting our site, or by contacting us online