A 3 day computer skills course for beginners (10am – 4pm)
Various locations across Greenwich, including Woolwich, Eltham, Charlton and Plumstead.
To equip learners to gain basic IT Skills for Life and Work
The Course will cover
- How to find your way around a computer and confidently use a Mouse
- Skills to search and use the internet for everyday life
- Setting up your own email account and sending emails with attachments
- Creating documents in Microsoft Word
- Setting up and using Universal Job Match
- Understanding on-line safety and security settings
- How to get online on your Smart Phone and download APPS
- And much much more!
Course funded by
Get I.T. Savvy
Event LocationEltham Centre
2 Archery Road, London, SE9 1HA