This Pre-Apprenticeship Training is being offered as part of Greenwich’s Adult Community Learning. It is Free and available to all Greenwich residents aged 18-24 who are interested in finding out about Apprenticeships or wanting to get help with applying for Apprenticeships.
No previous qualifications or experience are required, just an interest in starting an Apprenticeship.
The Pre-Apprenticeship Training is a 5-day course which will cover:
- An introduction to Apprenticeships and the National Apprenticeship Service
- Understanding the kind of Apprenticeships available
- Identifying all the skills you already have that employers are interested in – as well as developing new ones
- Putting together an Interview winning CV
- Making the right impression with employers
- Preparing for Interviews
- Making applications to Apprenticeship vacancies
- Making a Career Development Plan and progressing in work
- Access to an online Career Portal that offers information and resources for use during and after the course
Courses are taking place in central Woolwich so please contact us or call 020 8665 4228 if you have any questions or to find out about the date and location of the next course.
Please click here to download our Pre-Apprenticeship Leaflet